Who we are
Our website address is: https://greeneknightlettings.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes our preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
This site uses contact forms for you to get in touch with us. The personal data that you enter in this form is sent as an email to us and no data is stored on this website.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies are used by all websites, and have several different functions.
We use the following cookies on this site:
Cookie: Google Analytics
Cookie Names: _ga, _gat, _gid
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Duration: 2 years
Cookie Names: wordpress_test_cookie, _wpfuuid, PHPSESSID
Purpose: This site is run on WordPress, a number of necessary cookies are used in order for the site to function correctly.
Duration: Session – 11 years
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site uses Google Analytics to let us analyse how users use the site. We use this information to help us improve the site, by creating reports on numbers of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and the pages they are visiting.
Who we share your data with
We will not share any personal data with anyone.